Sustainable bamboo sunglasses with sophisticated polarised lenses for natural good looks - for you and the planet
Introducing our brand new Jungle Sunglasses! Protecting your eyesight from harsh sunlight is just as critical as protecting the environment, so we've teamed up with our friends and fellow Eden Reforestation Projects partners DELAYON Eyewear to create the perfect functional, stylish and environmentally-friendly sunglasses.
Our experience working with bamboo plus DELAYON's optical expertise proved fruitful. Hand-made frames of exquisite satin-smooth dark bamboo cut plastic out of the equation and are matched with reassuringly robust metal hinges to spring into position. Sophisticated dark silver polarised lenses minimise glare and boost contrast - experience shocking optical clarity plus optimum protection against strong sunlight and harmful UV rays. The included lightweight but tough bamboo travel case is ready for the roughest of adventures.
Inline with both BAMWOO's and DELAYON's reforestation missions, we plant a tree for every pair of sunglasses sold, in those places around the world most desperately in need.
We're proud to release the Jungle Sunglasses into the wild - and to continue reforesting our jungles!
Jungle Sunglasses Feature:
- Luxuriously smooth sustainable dark bamboo frames
- Sophisticated dark silver Cat 3. polarised cellulose triacetate lenses
- UV400 protection against harmful rays
- Sturdy full metal hinge mechanisms
- Robust bamboo travel case
- Every day microfibre carry pouch
- Gentle microfibre cleaning cloth
- These Sunglasses = 1 Tree Planted inscribed on inside of arm